SONGWON’s Environmental PolicyDownload - 117.535 KB
SONGWON’s ESG Policies – for a Sustainable Future
Join us in our mission to create a positive impact through our comprehensive ESG policies.
ESG Environmental, Social, and Governance, encompasses a range of standards for evaluating a company's influence on society and the environment as well as its level of transparency and accountability. SONGWON is committed to upholding these principles and working towards a sustainable future for all.
SONGWON’s Environmental Policy
Our commitment to a sustainable environment. Join us in caring for our planet and creating a better future.
At SONGWON, we are dedicated to promoting a sustainable environment through our comprehensive Environmental Policy. Our commitment includes the following key areas:
- Zero environmental pollution accidents
- Compliance with environmental laws and regulations
- Energy efficiency through the management of greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduction of air and water pollutants generated by continuous process improvements
- Waste generation reduction via process monitoring and a reduction culture
- Recycling rate increases through the recovery of raw materials, subsidiary materials and a waste heat recovery process
SONGWON’s Health & Safety Policy
Ensure a secure and healthy work environment by putting safety and health first.
At SONGWON, we prioritize the safety and health of our workers and are dedicated to creating a work environment that is safe and promotes well-being. Our commitment includes the following key areas:
- Zero safety accidents
- Compliance with safety and health laws and regulations
- Minimize disasters and diseases to ensure healthy workplaces
- Establish a safety culture through health and safety training and public relations activities
- Identify potential hazards and risks and make improvements
SONGWON’s Labor & Human Rights Policy
Preserving Dignity, Freedom and Respect: Our Commitment to Labor and Human Rights.
SONGWON’s Labor & Human Rights Policy ensures the preservation of human dignity, freedom and well-being. We comply with international standards and principles, such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the UN Global Compact to support and uphold labor and human rights globally.
- Respect for Human Rights: valuing and respecting the dignity of all employees
- No Forced Labor: completely prohibiting any form of coercion, including slavery or human trafficking
- No Child Labor: strictly complying with regulations and not employing children or youth under the age of 15
- Employing Minors: complying with labor laws for employees under the age of 18 not permitting them to do any hazardous work
- Fair Working Hours: adhering to labor regulations and paying overtime as required
- Competitive Wages: surpassing minimum wage standards set by local labor laws
- Non-Discrimination: embracing diversity and not discriminating based on gender, race, nationality, or religion etc.
- Right to Association: supporting employees’ freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining