As a market leader worldwide, SONGWON is fully committed to Regulatory Affairs and the company invests significant resources to ensuring that its products are 100% compliant with all existing global, as well as emerging regional chemical regulations.
Supporting customers is a priority at SONGWON.
Our regulatory service focus on the following:
To provide customers not only with product specification (CoA), technical data sheets (TDS) and safety data sheet (SDS), but also with an additional regulatory data sheet (RDS) that outlines critical global product regulatory approval information.
SDS / TDS
SONGWON provides Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and Technical Data Sheets (TDS) on the procedures for handling or working with substances in a safe manner, as well as valuable additional background information, relating to handling and storage, toxicological information and transport information.
SONGWON has developed a single document for communicating complex regulatory information on its products to its customers, called the Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS). The RDS contains all the most important and relevant information on a substance or a product, which is most often requested to provide by users. It also includes inventory listings, food contact clearances and other global chemical control regulation related information.
- SPE (Society of Plastics Engineers Korea)
- The Korean Chemical Society
- Korea Industrial Safety Association
- European Light Stabilisers and Anti-Oxydants - ELiSANA
- Light Stabilisers and Antioxidants LiSAO - REACH Consortium
- OrganoTinREACH REACH Consortium
- European Petrochemical Association - EPCA
- Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association - GPCA
- American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers - AFPM
- Japan Hygienic PVC Association - JHPA
- Japan Hygienic Olefin and Styrene Plastics Association - JHOSPA
- Korea Specialty Chemical Industry Association - KSCIA
- Korea Chemicals Management Association
- CEFIC Food Contact Additives Group
- The European Alkylphenols and Derivatives Association - CEPAD
As experts in specialty chemicals, we are well placed as an organization to offer the industry a truly global framework, with pragmatic and dynamic team members dedicated to serving our customers with credibility, honesty and integrity.